1. What’s the seventh letter in The Alphabet?
2. Some months have 31 days, some have 30, How many have 28?
3. How many animals did Moses take on the Ark?
None, Noah took animals on the Ark.
4. Which country has the 4th of July - France or USA?
5. How much dirt is there in a 2 metre x 2 metre x 4 metre hole?
None, its a hole.
6. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
No he's dead
7. There are 10 apples, you take three away – how many apples do you have?
8. Who is buried in Grant’s Tomb?
(we were told no one because its the UK) No one.
9. A straight road runs through a forest that is 100 miles across. You have 10 gallons of fuel in your car and your car gets 10 miles to the gallon. How far can you drive into the forest without running out of fuel?
Half way, you are driving out of the forest after 50 miles.
10. Imagine you are sinking in a boat and you are surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?